Make a well informed decision when buying your first home!
8 Hours of Instruction over two nights for just $20 per person.
This seminar is open to anyone wishing to purchase their first home whether it’s a condo, single-family or multi-family home. Come and get answers to your many questions from the professionals involved in the home buying process.
- This two-part seminar will include such topics as:
- The home buying process and terminology
- How to locate a property in your price range
- Which mortgage program is right for you
- Learn more about down payment and closing cost assistance grants
- Talk with real estate, banking, home inspection, homeowner insurance and legal professionals.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Pay Online! Follow this link to see the calendar of upcoming classes and register. If you have any questions call 617-770-2227 ext 34. Seating is limited.
The fee is just $20.00 per person for this two-part seminar. Participants must attend both nights to earn a certificate.
We are a proud membersof: