Fall River/New Bedford Housing Partnership’s 10 year Celebration
We had over 100 people in attendance – at Rachel’s Lakeside on Friday October 20th to celebrate 10 years of providing educational services for first time homebuyers, credit counseling and flexible mortgage programs- such as the Buy New Bedford and the Buy Fall River Programs.
Fall River/New Bedford Housing Partnership is comprised of local stakeholders including local lenders, city and state representatives, and social service agencies.
Below is a list of our current partners.
- BayCoast Bank
- Bristol County Savings Bank
- Catholic Social Services
- City of New Bedford Department of Planning, Housing & Community Development
- First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Fall River Community Development Agency
- Fall River Municipal Credit Union
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank
- NeighborWorks® Southern Mass
- New Bedford Credit Union
- SouthCoast Federal Credit Union
- Southern Mass Credit Union
- Webster Bank